Skys The Limit
For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Want to start an online business?
- Launch a new project?
- Build an existing online business?
- Feel stuck in the idea stage?
If your answer was yes then you’ve landed in the right place.
We have a solution.
COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE POLICY – NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT
This is the official copyright compliance policy (“Copyright Compliance Policy“) for Bizolly.com, or any of the company’s Domains, Departments, Divisions or the Affiliates (“Sites,” “we,” “us,” or “our“). The Sites are provided by Bizolly.com (“Bizolly“), together with company’s Domains, Departments, Divisions or the Affiliates. This Copyright Compliance Policy sets forth the procedures undertaken by Bizolly.com to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement from copyright owners and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers and does not cover any other procedures, for any other purpose, or the procedures of Bizolly.com, or any of the company’s Domains, Departments, Divisions or the Affiliates, or for any other company, unless specifically stated.
How to Send a Notice of Copyright Infringement
In you are a copyright owner (or the owner’s authorized agent) and have a good-faith belief that material on our websites infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to our designated agent for receiving such notices:
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Carol A. Ickes, President
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent to: P.O. Box 345, Norge, Virginia 23127
- Designated Agent: Bizolly.com
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agent designated above that includes substantially the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Sites is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our Sites.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
How to Send a Counter Notice If Your Posting Was Removed in Response to a Notice of Infringement and You Believe the Posting Is Not Infringing:
As explained above, if we receive a notice of infringement sent to our designated agent with the information described above, we will expeditiously remove or block access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. We will also send a notification to the user who posted the material, at the email address provided by the user in connection with his or her account with us, telling the user that the material was removed or access to it was blocked because of claimed infringement.
If you are a user who posted material that was removed in response to a notice of infringement and you believe that material was removed due to mistake or mis-identification, you may request that we replace the posting by sending us a counter notice as follows:
You must send the counter notice to our designated agent for receiving notices of infringement, whose name and contact information is above.
Your counter notice must be a written communication sent and must include substantially the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber (you the user).
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS NOT INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Repeat Infringer Policy: We have a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. A repeat infringer includes any user who has made one or more Postings for which we receive a notice of infringement under this Copyright Compliance Policy. Each user agrees that if his or her account is terminated pursuant to this Copyright Compliance Policy, the user will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed, and further agrees that if the user violates this restriction by opening a new account after being terminated pursuant to this Copyright Compliance Policy, the user shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all liability that we may incur therefor.
Sole Statement: This document is the sole statement of the Copyright Compliance Policy with respect to all Bizolly Sites, and no summary, restatement or other version thereof, or other statement or policy, in any form, including, without limitation, machine-generated, is valid.
*** This Copyright Compliance Policy is effective immediately. ***
For Your Convenience: You may use the following sample format of a ‘Notification Of Infringement’ as a guideline to help you draft your own.
Please don’t forget to sign, date and mail your notification.
I hereby certify under penalty of perjury that I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property rights. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified below has not been authorized by the owner, its agents or the law. Please promptly remove the infringing material or disable access to it.
- Name of the Intellectual Property Owner:
- Name and/or Description of the Infringed Work or Right:
- Description of the Infringing Material:
- Location (or URL) of the Infringing Material:
- Date Of Occurrence:
I can be contacted at:
- My Full Legal Name Is:
- Company or Organization:
- Street Address:
I certify under penalty of perjury the truth of the above information.
Add Your Signature and Date It