Skys The Limit
For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Want to start an online business?
- Launch a new project?
- Build an existing online business?
- Feel stuck in the idea stage?
If your answer was yes then you’ve landed in the right place.
We have a solution.
Description Of Services This Website provides access to a range of online content such as business articles and tools and allows users to submit material which may be published or distributed electronically (‘Services’).
Member Account, Password and Security You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of the password and for all activities that occur under your account. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from failure to comply with this section.
Member Conduct You agree that all comments, text and other electronic data, materials or content (“User Content”) that are transmitted to or via the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who submitted the User Content to Bizolly and/or the Website. This means that you, and not Bizolly, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise send us via the Services. Bizolly does not control the User Content posted and is not responsible for its accuracy or quality. You may be exposed to content that is objectionable. Bizolly is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from use of User Content made available by the Services. You should choose the information you post carefully.
You Agree Not To:
• Upload onto the Website or otherwise send us content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable or which is otherwise unlawful in any part of the world.
• Upload onto the Website or otherwise send us content that you do not have the right to make available under any applicable national law or contractual agreement or that infringes any patent, copyright, intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party in any country of the world.
• Upload onto the Website or otherwise send us any software viruses or computer code intended to cause harm to computer hardware or software.
• Collect, store or otherwise use any personal data from users of the Website, in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other applicable national, local or international law relating to data protection or privacy.
• Disguise the origin of User Materials uploaded or sent to us including through the use of forged headers or otherwise manipulated electronic information.
• Upload onto the Website or otherwise send us personal information about another person without that person’s explicit permission or confidential information or information that is false or misleading.
• Upload onto the Website or otherwise send us unauthorized advertising or any material that is directly or indirectly commercial in nature including “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes“, “junk mail” and “spam.”
Use Of This Site Means:
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Username, or any other name you present for the purpose of doing business anywhere on this site or in our community.
• You are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content (see: User Content Submission Agreement) that you submit, post, and display, or that you allow others to submit, post and/or display under your Username.
• You must not create multiple member accounts with the intention of artificially inflating ratings or exploiting other features offered by the Bizolly websites.
• Bizolly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any parts, at any time, for any or no reason, without prior notice or warning, and without liability.
You may not to use the Services in order to, or in connection with any activity which may:
• Harm any other person in any way.
• Stalk or otherwise harass any other person.
• Impersonate any other person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
• Break any applicable national, local or international law either intentionally or unintentionally.
• Interfere with or disrupt the Services. (see: Beta Guidelines)
You acknowledge that Bizolly may or may not pre-screen User Content. Bizolly and its designees have the right, but not the obligation, to remove or pre-screen any User Content at their absolute discretion and that Bizolly has no liability or responsibility for storage or deletion of any User Content. You agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of any of the User Content.
International Nature Of Communications The internet is an international entity and you acknowledge that User Content may be transmitted outside of your local area, county, state or country. You agree to abide by all local laws regarding transmission of electronic data outside of your local area, county, state or country.
Indemnity You agree to indemnify Bizolly (and its employees) against any and all liability, costs, damages and losses (including legal fees incurred and any compensation paid by Bizolly) incurred by Bizolly as a result of your use of the Services, your connection with the Services or any actual or alleged breach by you of any of these Terms or violation of the rights of any other person.
Termination And Modifications Of Services You agree that Bizolly may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and/or access to the Services or modify the Services.You agree that Bizolly shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or termination of the Services. All relevant terms of the Terms of Service will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, licenses, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Content Submitted Or Made Available For Inclusion When submitting User Content, copyright on the User Content remains with the author of the User Content, however, by submitting User Content to the Website you grant Bizolly the following non-exclusive, worldwide licenses, as applicable:
• The right to:
• Publish the User Content on any online media including the internet or other electronic form.
• Distribute the User Content by means of email or other electronic form.
• Modify, edit, translate and/or adapt the User Content for the purposes of publication or distribution as above.
• Download, print in hard copy, store in electronic or hard copy and/or copy the User Content for the purposes of or in relation to any of the above rights.
• In the case of all other User Content submitted, the right to publish, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate and publicly display such User Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
Bizolly may sub-license the rights granted above to any third party involved in the operation of Bizolly’s business and/or assign the rights granted above to any assignee of Bizolly’s business, without notice to you.
You acknowledge that Bizolly has no control over copies or use by third parties of User Content (eg any copying or use on other websites or personal or public computers) and is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any intellectual property infringement), resulting from use of User Content made available by the Services. In particular, Bizolly shall not be liable to you for use by any third party of any such User Content outside the scope of the license granted under the paragraph headed Limited non-commerical license to use the content of the Website.
You acknowledge that the User Content will be subject to criticism both by Bizolly and by users of the Services and Bizolly reserves the right to publish any criticism of the User Content at its discretion and cannot guarantee that such criticism will be constructive. We strive to keep critiques constructive, but if you are likely to take offense at certain criticism you should not submit the User Content to Bizolly.
Non-Discrimination/EEO Policy Bizolly is committed to the principles of equal opportunity in business, education and employment. Business encompasses people from all walks of life, from many cultures, and around the world. Every individual has a unique perspective on life that can enhance their business education. For that reason, Bizolly does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national origin in any of our services or programs.
Suggestions When submitting suggestions or ideas to Bizolly (“Suggestions”) via our Contact Form you agree that they become the property of Bizolly to use in any way whatsoever without obligation to you and you are not entitled to any compensation of any kind under any circumstances. You agree that Bizolly may have similar ideas already under development.
No Resale Of Services You agree not to give, sell, trade or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Services, except as allowed.
Billing and Cancellation If you elect to become a subscriber, your account will be subject to the billing and cancellation policies posted herein and throughout the site under: Billing and Cancellation Policy.
Intellectual Property All contributors reserve the right to be identified as the authors of all works credited to them on the Website. Content on the Website and all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, domain names, trade marks, copyright in the stories, copyright in the Website design and copyright in the images and graphics) associated with such content belong to and shall remain the property of their creators. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of your or others’ unauthorized access to or use of the Services or Materials in violation of the Terms you agree that Bizolly shall be entitled to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction. (see: Permissions/Trademark Guidelines)
Claims Of Copyright Or Intellectual Property Infringement We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that our website visitors do the same. It is our policy to disable access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be infringing on a copyrighted work. We also disable and/or terminate the memberships of those who we believe in good faith are repeatedly infringing copyrighted works.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should contact Bizolly via our contact page stating: where the infringement is found on the Website; your name, address, telephone number and email address; evidence that you are the owner of the copyright, or authorized to act on their behalf and that the rest of the information you provide is true. (see: Notice Of Infringement)
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK; THE WEBSITE’S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. BIZOLLY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES THAT:
• THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
• THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
• ANY RESULTS THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM USING THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE.
• ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU MAY ENCOUNTER CONTENT THAT MAY BE DEEMED OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT BIZOLLY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR CONTENT THAT MAY BE FOUND TO BE OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT THIS WHOLE DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY COMMENT, MESSAGE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE FORWARDING SERVICES PROVIDED BY BIZOLLY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER BIZOLLY, NOR ANY OF ITS OWNERS OR EMPLOYEES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES EITHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY) RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE EVEN IF BIZOLLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT OR LIABILITY. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL OPERATE TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT Bizolly’S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE.
Links The Website may provide links to external websites or resources to which the above disclaimers also apply. You acknowledge that we have no control over and shall have no liability to you for the content or reliability of such websites or resources.
Assignment These Terms shall apply between you and any successor in title or assignee to all or any part of Bizolly’s business. You agree that Bizolly may assign all or part of Bizolly’s business to any third party.